Christmas time is great. Grand Dick got Tommo and I a swing set for Christmas. Dad and I had so much fun putting it together. The best part was that the fun lasted for days and days. Now it is all complete and the Elephant and Zebra love to race down the slide.
This holiday I got to see a lot of Christmas lights. We went to Zoo Lights and th
e Rail Road Park after dark to see the lights and ride the rides. It was Tommo's first time on the carousel horse with Mom. Mom loved it. I am not sure about Tommo.
Auntie Berly came up for Christmas. She brought us Christmas PJ's, made us Christmas dinner and stayed up all night to party with Tommo while Mom, Dad and I slept. I was really bummed that I missed out. I am sure they wished I had stayed up with them too. Next year I am going to for sure.
No comments:
Post a Comment