I was a Jet-setter this weekend. I flew all the way to Denver, Colorado. Mom and Dad came too. I even got my own seat on the flight out there. That was the best part. I was able to climb on Dad when I wanted to look out the window and run across my seat to get to Mom when I wanted to tell her what I saw.
While we were there, we visited Mom and Dad's friends and their new kids. It was fun playing with their toys for a while. Plus, all the houses have stairs. I don't know why Mom and Dad don't get us some stairs. Going up and down is really fun. For some reason Mom does not feel the same.
Night time was the most exciting part of the whole trip. I figured out how to climb out of the "Pack and Play" crib all by myself. I tried to tell Mom and Dad that I did not want to sleep in that thing but, they did not listen. Guess who is the boss now?
After that, I got to sleep in bed with Mom and Dad. It was so great. Uncle Paul has a water bed!!! When you are in a big water bed. You can do whatever you want. I recommend sleeping right at the top of the bed, across all the pillows. My feet fit perfectly under Mom's chin and my head under Dad's. You might not know this; if you kick and wiggle around, the bed makes WAVES!!! I hope we can get a water bed too.
Now that we are home, Mom and Dad seem to be in better moods and yawn less. I did hear that we are not going on anymore trips unless there is a "real crib" for me to sleep in. I don't know what the big deal is. I thought it was great sleeping in bed with them. I am hoping the next place we go has a big bed that vibrates! JR
No comments:
Post a Comment