Monday, January 26, 2009

More News. . .


Hi Everyone,

Here is the million dollar question. . . "Am I ready to be a big brother?" I am not sure what this means. All I know right now is that Mom is getting really squishy and nice to lay on. I will have to up-date you more on this in the future once I figure it out for myself. By the way, Dad is no help. He seems more confused than ever.

My new favorite thing right now is sitting on stuff. I have a bike, zebra and dump truck that I love to ride. I am even learning how to ride around the house. You can see from the video that this is only a problem when Dad blocks me in!



Dad and I are also building me the biggest sandbox in the world! I am so excited and can not wait for it to be finished. We are doing a real good job and it has only taken 2 months so far. That is all for now. I am taking Mom to the Zoo today. She loves to pet the goats. JR

No comments:

Post a Comment