Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Happy Holidays

Sorry I have been out of the loop. Mom, Dad and I have been very busy. I won't dwell on the past and instead I will get right down to the important business. . . Christmas! I love Christmas!

Grandpa Dick came to stay with me and he and someone named Santa Dick gave me the neatest presents. I got a new bike, basketball hoop, balls, noise makers and lots more. I was very sad to see him go.


There is a bad side to Christmas that nobody tells you about until it is too late and you are sitting on HIS lap. Let me just say that I will not be fooled by that scary, hairy Santa guy again! Plus, who needs Santa when you have Grandpa Dick.


Grandma and Grandpa in Malaysia sent me my Learning Tower. I love it. It is a special stool that I can climb up on so I can see what is happening on the kitchen counter. I always wondered what Mom and Dad were doing up there. Now, I am up there with them helping Mom cook and Dad do whatever it is that Dad does.


Gotta run. Like I said, I am very busy. JR

No comments:

Post a Comment